Subscribe to the newsletter
Accessibility systems for public transport
pneumatic and electric doors, access ramps and platforms. PSD Doors
Corporate social responsibility
Mission, vision and values
Work with us
Metro and monorail tram
TÜV Rheinland Certificate
ISO 9001 MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 14001 MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
OHSAS 18001 MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
(Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series)
Masats demonstrates its commitment to people's safety in the workplace with the implementation of a voluntary regulation,
OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series).
We are aware of the importance of ensuring the maximum level of protection possible against work-related risks by raising levels of safety for all members of the company and adapting people's work stations in line with their needs.
OHSAS 18001 is a voluntary standard that specifies the requirements for a workplace health and safety management system allowing the organisation to develop and implement a policy and targets that take into account the legal requirements and work-related risks of the company.
• Involving all of the organisation's resources in preventive activity
• Fostering safe and healthy work environments
• Consistently identifying and controlling their health and safety risks
• Reducing the potential for accidents through the systematic analysis of activities
• Providing support to ensure compliance with the regulation
• Improving performance in general
By implementing the OHSAS 18001 regulation, Masats s.a. wishes to demonstrate its commitment to:
• Improving work conditions, wellbeing and the work climate by adopting the necessary measures to protect the health and safety of employees.
• Promoting continuous improvement to work conditions to raise worker health and safety protection levels and, at the same time, achieve a true and fully-integrated preventive culture at all hierarchical levels of the organisational structure.
• Promoting and developing a preventive culture within the company that facilitates ethical behaviour regarding prevention, considered necessary for improving the company's competitiveness.
• Fostering information, training and participation of all Masats s.a. personnel.
WELDING OF RAILWAY VEHICLES AND COMPONENTS