Thyralink TL1 - Communication system
It is a wireless communication system between the passenger train door and platform screen door. A wireless electronic node is installed in each platform screen door and in each train access door independently to the door’s ECU. The door ECU must work on-demand mode with an open pushbutton. This system allows a delay-free on-request opening (via push-buttons) of the doors.
It allows to determine the access train operation status, formed by a set of train and platform door, in advance to the train station arrival, doing possible to anticipate the non-working warning to the passenger.
- System: Electric
- Accessibility: Communications
/ Description and characteristics
- Freq. radio: 868 MHz.
- Latency max.: 500ms.
- Voltage: 24 Vdc (another configuration possible).
- It allows on-demand operation of boarding access doors and platform screen doors, opening doors only when it has been selected.
- Itanticipatesthe doors “outofservices” warning, allowing a better passenger distribution over the platform.
- It can be installed in any train or platform screen door which has a push-button installed and an “on-demand” operation mode.
- It optimizes dwell times.
- It minimizes airflow lossimproving he efficiency air condition system.
- Extends the service life of door devices.
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product Thyralink TL1 - Communication systemContact a commercial now