028a Sliding plug door
The Masats 028A sliding door has become the standard for urban minibuses, a solution that maximises service efficiency and passenger safety and comfort. It is a sliding door that requires little overhead space, making it ideal for minibuses.
Its wide door opening and compact design is perfectly suited to all types of urban transport vehicles. The door slides smoothly and quickly, improving passenger flow, optimising the space available for passengers.
Speed of opening is essential in the urban environment, where stops are frequent and time is valuable for both passenger and operator. The Masats sliding door allows smooth and safe boarding and disembarking of passengers.
- System: Electric
- Accessibility: Door
- Opening type: Sliding
- Compatibility: Autonomous buses, Minibuses
/ Description and characteristics
- Rapid electrical sliding door.
- For double leaf doors.
- 12v electrical mechanism version.
- Mechanical emergency as standard.
- Dual sensitisation; by electronic control and electrical sensitive rubber seal.
- Emergency override at vehicle speed > 3 km/h.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- Very compact mechanism suitable for minibus type installation, where there is limited space at the top.
- Protected side bars do not rotate, so providing greater passenger safety.
- Electronics adjustable to client requirements. Masats’ configurable / programmable electronics.
- Designed to be installed optionally with the Masats CAN MCP system.
- Height and curvature adapted to the vehicle.
/ Technical data
- Working temperature: 30 °C to +70 °C
- Nominal voltage: 12v ± 20%
- Outward displacement: 90 mm.
- Doorway width: 1350 mm.
- Net opening: 1200 mm.
- Complies with regulation UN R107.
- For Class A vehicles.
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product 028a Sliding plug doorContact a commercial now