028a Sliding plug door
- System: Electric
- Accessibility: Door
- Opening type: Sliding
- Compatibility: Autonomous buses, Minibuses
/ Description and characteristics
- Rapid electrical sliding door.
- For double leaf doors.
- 12v electrical mechanism version.
- Mechanical emergency as standard.
- Dual sensitisation; by electronic control and electrical sensitive rubber seal.
- Emergency override at vehicle speed > 3 km/h.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- Very compact mechanism suitable for minibus type installation, where there is limited space at the top.
- Protected side bars do not rotate, so providing greater passenger safety.
- Electronics adjustable to client requirements. Masats’ configurable / programmable electronics.
- Designed to be installed optionally with the Masats CAN MCP system.
- Height and curvature adapted to the vehicle.
/ Technical data
- Working temperature: 30 °C to +70 °C
- Nominal voltage: 12v ± 20%
- Outward displacement: 90 mm.
- Doorway width: 1350 mm.
- Net opening: 1200 mm.
- Complies with regulation UN R107.
- For Class A vehicles.
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product 028a Sliding plug doorContact a commercial now