015 Outward opening door pneumatic
- System: Pneumatic
- Accessibility: Door
- Opening type: Opening to the outside 1h.
- Compatibility: Inter-city buses, Coaches
/ Description and characteristics
- Pneumatic outward-opening door with mechanical latching. Side fixingusing vertical system with wedges.
- DM3 pneumatic control, with door open/close function and built-in emergency function.
- Pneumatic emergency using pneumatic buttons or mechanical rotary knob.
- Incorporates vehicle in motion emergency override.
- Sensitisation by microswitches.
- *Rubber door seals:*
- Standard version with visible rubber.
- Optional version with electrical rubber sensor. The outer rubber profileis touch sensitive, so ensuring passenger sensing when closing the door.
- Remote control options permitting centralised closure of all doors (and pneumatic luggage compartment).
- Full safety features of the DM3 pneumatic module.
- Easy maintenance.
- The emergency system allows door opening in under 8 seconds.
/ Technical data
- Minimum pressure: 6 bar.
- Working temperature: −30 °C to +70 °C
- Nominal voltage: 12/24 V ± 20%
- Complies with regulation UN R107.
- For Class III vehicles.
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product 015 Outward opening door pneumaticContact a commercial now