014 Electrical Outswinging door - Mechanical emergency
- System: Electric
- Accessibility: Door
- Opening type: Opening to the outside 1h.
- Compatibility: Inter-city buses, Coaches, Minibuses
/ Description and characteristics
- Electrical equipment for outward-opening with latching (vertical displacement at end of closure).
- The system enables centralised door control, by remote control or key.
- When the door is closed using the remote control or key, the system applies electromechanical locking of the emergency handle so that the vehicle cannot be opened from the outside.
- The emergency handle inside enables unlocking and opening of the door.
- When the vehicle is opened again, the mechanical lock is deactivated and the door can be opened normally.
- Sensibilización por micros, válvulas o gomas. (opcional)
- Can be installed in vehicles without compressed air.
- Safety wedges to prevent door opening.
- Sealing rubbers around the whole perimeter.
- Option: smaller sensitive rubbers.
/ Technical data
- Minimum pressure: 6 bar.
- Working temperature: −30 °C to +70 °C
- Nominal voltage: 12/24 V ± 20%
- Complies with regulation UN R107.
- For Class II, III or B vehicles.
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product 014 Electrical Outswinging door - Mechanical emergencyContact a commercial now