009g Inswinging door pneumatic
- System: Pneumatic
- Accessibility: Door
- Opening type: Opening to the inside
- Compatibility: Inter-city buses, City buses
/ Description and characteristics
- Inward-opening door with pneumatic system.
- Pneumatic emergency system with buttons with transparent cover.
- Single or double leaf glass doors.
- Emergency override at vehicle speed > 3 km/h.
- Flap-type bottom seal.
- Doors in RAL9011 black.
- Sensitivity setting by Masats’ multiplexed CAN BUS ECU electronic control box adaptable to the vehicle.
- Locks can be built into the glass or into the bottom profile.
- Easy assembly and reduced installation time.
- Fixing anchorages common with other sliding door systems, making it possible to interchange it with other equipment.
- The mechanical components, such as leaves, bars and supports, are common between the electrical and pneumatic versions.
- Masats’ modular handles.
- Top brush with built-in rubber for easy installation (optional)
/ Technical data
- Minimum pressure: 6 bar.
- Working temperature: −30 °C to +70 °C
- Nominal voltage: 12/24 V ± 20%
- Complies with regulation UN R107.
- For Class I and II vehicles.
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product 009g Inswinging door pneumaticContact a commercial now